09/08/2012

# 2.5/5 # Anti Acne

Garnier Skin Natural Pure Active Pore Unclogging Wash: Review

Well well..this has been the longest pause in my posts evaaaa..So sorry for hibernating for so long. Actually 'hibernating' isn't the correct term as I was connected with all the mails and was going through all the lovely posts from my favourite bloggers,I was just not posting else was updated with all that's going around in the blogosphere. The reason for this long absence were the guests I mentioned in my last post.Anyways. I'm back and so are the rains :)
I was grocery shopping where I came across this Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Pore Unclogging wash,it was on a Buy one Get one offer,I bought and now the story begins...


Company Claims:
Garnier PureActive is a new generation of concentrated formulae tested on acne-prone skin. 

Is PureActive Blackheads Uprooting scrub made for me?
Yes, if your skin is prone to blackheads and you wish to remove them while cleansing to prevent the re-appearance and clear imperfection marks.

It’s secret?
An unprecedented association in the formula which fights imperfections and their marks.
Concentrated Salicylic acid is one of the most efficient exfoliant actives.
The proven power of plants - HerbaRepair is a natural active extracted from Vaccinium myrtillus with exceptional regenerating and skin-repairing properties* 


How to Use?
  • 1 Apply

    Apply on wet face. Gently rub the foamy cream across your face insisting on most affected areas and your T- Zone. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid eye contour.
  • 2 Massage

    Massage with care concentrating on the areas prone to impurities (forehead, nose, chin) and take care to avoid the eye area.
  • 3 Rinse

    Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water.

    Ingredients: 


Quantity: 100ml

Price: INR 150/- (I got it in a Buy one Get one Offer)

Packaging: 
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Pore Unclogging wash comes in a regular tube packaging. Though the flip open cap fits well with a clicking sound,yet there have been many complaints of product leakage. I would still say the problem is not with the packaging but with the consistency of the face wash!

Consistency:  
The consistency of Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Pore Unclogging wash is probably its biggest drawback. Its so so runny..OMG. Just take a look at the image below,it says it all!

My Take: 
It was a happy weekend evening and I was busy doing my groceries just when my eyes got caught by this international looking white-blue-red tube.I found it attractive at the first sight itself and then my eyes shifted to even more attractive display cards saying BUY 1 GET 1...and there I was walking towards it hiding my inner excitement (that day only I finished my Clean and Clear face wash). I bought one and got one free.Came home happy,reached straight to the washroom to test the new born member in the family (yes I am one of those who might get a panic attack if not given a chance to try their new purchase ASAP..and this applies to everything I buy,from dresses to shoes,to makeup or for that matter even a mint ;)
I opened the flip turned the tube upside down and squeezed...and Oh Boy! my hands were fully slathered with this Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Pore Unclogging was. Darn! this thing is crazy runny. Infact,a perfect exaggeration would be that this stuff is just a li'l less runny than water. This is why,I decided not to click the pic with the product in my hands..rather on my hand!
The colour of the face wash is very pale bluish green.Its transparent and smells of menthol.I like its mint-meets-lime fragrance.Its refreshing to me. After washing it gives a cool minty feel to the skin. But it is quite drying to my already dry skin (though these are really high humidity days which give my skin an oily T-zone).

My Likes :)
1. I like the outer packaging.
2. Has a refreshing fragrance.
3. Leaves behind a cool feeling skin.
4. A little amount lathers well.
5. Cheap!

My Dislikes :( 
1. Super duper Runny :(
2. Leaks even when the cap is tight enough.
3. Makes me dry.
4. Leaves behind a stretchy feeling.
5. Not travel friendly at all.

Last word: Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Pore Unclogging wash might work okay for oily skins but dry skins should not buy it even if you are getting it at a buy1 get 3 free ;)

Repurchase: I'm planning to use it up as a shower gel..do I need to say anything more?

Over All Rating: 2.5/5 

*P.S. Which is yours favourite daily face wash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to listen from you and will surely reply you back :)

Follow Us @budgetbelleza

Instagram Feed